Marketing is a widely used term to describe the means of communication between the company and the consumer audience. Marketing is the adaptation of the commercial activities and use of institutions by the organizations with a purpose to induce behavioral change on a short-term or permanent basis.
The management process through which goods and services move from concept to the customer. It includes the coordination of four elements called the 4 P’s of marketing: (1) identification, selection and development of a product, (2) determination of its price, (3) selection of a distribution channel to reach the customer’s place, and (4) development and implementation of a promotional strategy.
For example, new Apple products are developed to include improved applications and systems, are set at different prices depending on how much capability the customer desires, and are sold in places where other Apple products are sold. In order to promote the device, the company featured its debut at tech events and is highly advertised on the web and on television. Marketing is based on thinking about the business in terms of customer needs and their satisfaction. Marketing differs from selling because (in the words of Harvard Business School’s retired professor of marketing Theodore C. Levitt) “Selling concerns itself with the tricks and techniques of getting people to exchange their cash for your product. It is not concerned with the values that the exchange is all about. And it does not, as marketing invariable does, view the entire business process as consisting of a tightly integrated effort to discover, create, arouse and satisfy customer needs.” In other words, marketing has less to do with getting customers to pay for your product as it does developing a demand for that product and fulfilling the customer’s needs.
If Your Company Attach With A/I
Get Benefits Like:
- Manpower Solution. (Easy & Rapid Selection)
- Cheaper From Other Company. (Save Your Money)
- Internet Marketing. (On-line Business)
- Company Popularity. (Your Company Will Famous)
- B 2 B. ( Direct Business to Business)
- B 2 C. (Direct Business to Customer)
- On-line Service. (Creativity Help To Make Our Company)
- Social media Activity. (Create Your Page In Social Media)
- Direct End Client Conversation. (Direct Web to Customer)
- No Required Web-Site. (Save Your Money)
- No Mediator Rich-Work. (Direct Company Solution)
Abhilasha Infotech has very well trained marketing team of quality professionals. The services we are providing are online as well as offline. Our HR team is available 24*7.